The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete Premium is the top-of-the-range product combination for wellness applications and spas from Rayonex Biomedical GmbH. The offer includes two special features: First, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 is supplied in an exclusive and extremely practical Rimowa® hard shell aluminium case. And second, despite the enormous value of the case, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete Premium is less expensive than the combined cost of the individual products.
One might wonder about the point of kitting out a bioresonance device designed for static use with such a valuable suitcase. The obvious answer is that the Rimowa® case provides the perfect protection for a valuable device. However, there is another reason. Large spas often have a large number of branches that can be easily covered with a mobile Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0. Because the Rimowa® case is equipped with coupled wheels, it makes it very handy to transport the device without needing to carry the case.
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete Premium includes the highest standard of equipment for a bioresonance therapy workplace in wellness applications from Rayonex Biomedical GmbH. It includes not only the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 with Rayoscan and all the major RAH software modules, but also the rolling table for the device and the client treatment chair for enhancing the well-being. The offer also includes a Rayocomp PS 10 basic that can be used e.g. for harmonisations in hotel rooms.
Please note: As the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 is designed only for wellness applications and therefore does not belong to the classic school medicine, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 is not recognised by the regulatory authorities and is therefore considered a non-medical device, even though it would satisfy all the tests for a medical device.
Here at a glance the classification of all the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 devices:
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med.: Class IIa medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 BB: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0: Non-medical device
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete Premium (Art.-Nr.: 40427) includes:
- Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0
- Protection cup with lid
- Measuring cup with lid
- USB stick for PDF printing
- Mains power pack/charger
- Rechargeable battery for temporary protection in the event of power failure
- Memory management of up to 99 dedicated programs
- 54 integrated harmonising programs
- Update module with WiFi antenna and stand
- Rimowa® case
- Packing case
- Acupuncture oscillation therapy, Art. 46020
- RAH C module, Art. 46083
- Rayonex Analyses and Harmonisation system(RAH), Art. 46085
- Rayoscan hardware and software, incl. 60 cm Rayoscan electrode cable and 100
Rayoscan pads, Art. 46094
- Rayotensor with wooden handle, protective coating, connecting lead, spring wire, Art. 362
- 5x RAH "Green Card", Art. 35910
- Fabric detector: fitted sheet measuring 1.85 m x 0.8 m with 3 m connection cable, Art. 30323
- Pack of 4 fabric detectors: 30 cm long, with Velcro fastener and 1.5 m connecting lead,
- Beech treatment chair with black eco-leather cushion, built-in detector, 5 m
connecting lead, Art. 4000
- Beech table, pull-out panel, detachable tray, Art. 4005
- Rayocomp PS 10 basic device, case, module M1, module M9, module M11 and module M12, Art. 20125
- Holder for Rayotensor, Art. 120
Please note: The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete Premium is not available for rent.
The total price of the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete offers an enormous saving and is far lower than the combined cost of the individual products (this doesn't even take into account the Rimowa® case)
Further information can also be found under the following products:
• Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete, Art. 40426
• Rayoscan pads, Blue Sensor, Type VL-00-S, 1000 pcs., Art. 35931